 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 477
476  |  478
Subject:
MPD file for Technic #8842
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 09:32:28 GMT

In this post http://g2bricks.blogsite.org/bricks/?p=62

you can find the mpd file describing the #8842 Technic set of the 80’s. I decide to remake the model after I read the post in The NXT Step:

http://thenxtstep.blogspot.com/2008/01/how-do-you-get-these-parts-unstuck.html

which explains some methods to unstuck parts. In a commentary the #8842 is mentioned because in the last page of the building instructions there was a short explanation about how to unstuck some joined parts.

After that I had the idea to to I recollect methods to unstuck parts to solve this typical problem. End of march I will realese a small pdf with the collected methods under GFDL free license. If you know methods to easily stuck or unstuck parts, or you have build a special tool with LEGO bricks for that goal, please, write a comment here or send me an email. I will put it in the pdf and release it for the community.

Thanks for the help.