 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 476
475  |  477
Subject:
MPD file for Technic #8274, Combine Harvester
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2008 18:53:23 GMT

Hello to everybody!

I am modelling the firt model of the set #8274 with MLCad. You can find the actual state of the .mpd file describing the harvester in my SVN server, but the files is still unfinished:

http://g-2.homeip.net/bricks/?p=24

I only need the following parts to complete the project:
  1. Wheel RC Race Buggy http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/41896

  2. Tyre RC Race Buggy 81.6 x 38 http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/45982
Please, let me know if somebody has published one of the parts for public domain! As soon I complete the model, I will commit it in the server. Comments are welcome.

Thanks ;-)