 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 837
Re: Willys Jeep (MPD)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 23:19:04 GMT

Fredrik Glöckner wrote:

Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> writes:

1.that adventurers wheel piece: how complete is it?

Probably complete enough for an official release, unless I have made any
fatal mistakes.

2.why has it not been posted to cad.dat.parts so others can use it?

Because I'm avaiting a clarification of the legal terms of the parts
library before I'm subimitting any more parts.

3.can I use this model in my c&c/red alert models collection?

Sure, go ahead.  As long as you credit me for the original design,
though.

On a side note, you should note that the scale of this vehicle is
probably slightly larger than minifig scale, though.  So it may not fit
too well together with minifig scale vehicles.

Fredrik

O.K. that sounds good.

--
Jonathan Wilson