 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 834
  Willys Jeep (MPD)  [DAT]

0 FILE WILLYS.DAT 0 Willys Jeep 0 Name: WILLYS.DAT 0 Author: Fredrik Glöckner 0 It's a little bit too long and the "windscreen" is too low. If 0 anybody wants to challenge me by building a more realistic jeep at the 0 same scale, they are more than (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Willys Jeep (MPD)

(...) Cool Model. Several Things, though. 1.that adventurers wheel piece: how complete is it? 2.why has it not been posted to cad.dat.parts so others can use it? 3.can I use this model in my c&c/red alert models collection? I think it would make a (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Willys Jeep (MPD)

(...) Probably complete enough for an official release, unless I have made any fatal mistakes. (...) Because I'm avaiting a clarification of the legal terms of the parts library before I'm subimitting any more parts. (...) Sure, go ahead. As long as (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Willys Jeep (MPD)

(...) O.K. that sounds good. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)