 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 34
Re: New Name: Town Details Series (Was: Furniture Series)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 14:41:10 GMT

Thanks for the comments, everyone!  I'm working on the next segment now,
hopefully I'll be finished before the end of the day.  If there is anything
anyone would like to see, feel free to e-mail me and suggest something!

Jeff

P.S.  Sorry if my message was kind of terse.  I had just gotten the dreaded
Blue Screen of Death and lost about two hours of work.  :(

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Jeff Stembel writes:
I haven't gotten any comments, so I was wondering if people find these useful
or pointless?  What do you like/dislike about these posts?  I have more ideas,
but there is little point in posting them if nobody will use them.

Jeff

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Jeff Stembel writes:
After Posting my Furniture Series, Volume One, I decide to expand my horizons
to general Town details.  So, Here is the Town Details Series, Volume Two!
These are decorative streetlights, perfect for lighting your town's Historic
District (or any other district, for that matter :) )!  Enjoy, and Please let
me know what you think!

Jeff