 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 24
    Furniture Series, Volume one —Jeff Stembel
   This is the first volume of my Minifig Furniture Series. Here I have six different Halogen room lamps, perfect for britening any minifig's home! If there is interest, I'll post more when I get them made. Enjoy, and let me know what you think! Jeff 0 (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        New Name: Town Details Series (Was: Furniture Series) —Jeff Stembel
   After Posting my Furniture Series, Volume One, I decide to expand my horizons to general Town details. So, Here is the Town Details Series, Volume Two! These are decorative streetlights, perfect for lighting your town's Historic District (or any (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: New Name: Town Details Series (Was: Furniture Series) —Jeff Stembel
     I haven't gotten any comments, so I was wondering if people find these useful or pointless? What do you like/dislike about these posts? I have more ideas, but there is little point in posting them if nobody will use them. Jeff (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

         Re: New Name: Town Details Series (Was: Furniture Series) —Ryan Dennett
      Oh, sorry I hadn't replied, but I had just taken a look and I think it is really neat although I'm not in a town "mood" right now so I don't have anything to really use them with. I like the way you did the step things. Good job!! Ryan "Build or (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

         Re: New Name: Town Details Series (Was: Furniture Series) —John VanZwieten
      Post on! I took a quick look, but like Ryan I'm too busy w/ SW stuff to think much town. Someday, though, I'm sure I'll be looking for a good street lamp or something, and the first place I'll look is here. -John Van Jeff Stembel (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

         Re: New Name: Town Details Series (Was: Furniture Series) —Terry Keller
      (...) Sorry Jeff. I like them. I am thinking about using a halogen lamp in one of my scenes, but have not yet decided. They are great little details. And the streetlamps are clever, I especially like the one with palm tree top. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

         Re: New Name: Town Details Series (Was: Furniture Series) —Jeff Stembel
     Thanks for the comments, everyone! I'm working on the next segment now, hopefully I'll be finished before the end of the day. If there is anything anyone would like to see, feel free to e-mail me and suggest something! Jeff P.S. Sorry if my message (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

         Re: New Name: Town Details Series (Was: Furniture Series) —Jonathan Wilson
     great models. but no more lights :). how about some other stuff you would see around towns e.g. bus stops/shelters or post boxes etc etc etc (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Town Details Series, Volume Three —Jeff Stembel
   Here is the Town Details Series, Volume Three! This Volume has nine different beds, perfect for any home and guaranteed to give your minifigs a good night's sleep! Most of these beds require a six brick high ceiling, so make sure your buildings have (...) (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)