 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2285
    Re: Understanding the Datsville Coordinates —Tore Eriksson
   (...) Thanks for the response. I know you're right; it's normal behaviour for coordinate systems. But I guess I'm not normal. :) For some reason, I have no problems with the y axis, despite it goes the wrong way. Probably because you always know (...) (14 years ago, 24-May-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: Understanding the Datsville Coordinates —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) What about mapping Datsville in four zones? Each zone matching a quadrant in the (x,z) coordinate system. Within the zones it will be possible to use positive coordinates. It could for example be like this: + Zone A (x>0,z>0) + Zone B (...) (13 years ago, 22-Jul-11, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)