 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2282
Re: Looking for LDraw file and/or instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2010 08:56:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Michael Heidemann wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
Hi all,

Can anyone point me to or send me the LDraw file and/or instructions for this
building: http://www.binarybricks.nl/test/appartment.gif
Or does anyone recognize it or knows who designed it? I think it was rather
famous back then?

Anyone here?

It seems that nobody has an answer to your question. Me too!
Maybe it is available at Datville?
cu
mikeheide

Sorry, not a Datsville model. But it would have been cool to use as a town
silhuette at the outskirts.

/Tore