 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2241
2240  |  2242
Subject:
Datsville Town Hall files needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 2009 02:05:37 GMT

It looks like I've messed up the Town Hall files in an early stage while
experimenting on inlining them, extracting, ldboxing, unboxing and so on. And
now all my versions come out wrong.

Could somebody please send me some working copies of the files, or maybe better,
post them here in lugnet.cad.dat.models?

TIA,
/Tore