 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2238
2237  |  2239
Subject:
Some Cafe Corner Compatible MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 2009 00:49:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I just uploaded my MOC “A Taste of New Orleans”

A French Quarter Building with balconies and an attached courtyard at corner of Royal & Dumaine Streets

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/135260

It has two New Orleans Carriages

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/135274

And I uploaded the carriages instructions as well

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/135298

Also FYI here is my Ghostbusters’ Headquarters Modeled as shrunken New York’s Hook and Ladder #8 Firehouse

It was Nominated for Best Small Building at Brickworld 2009!

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/106364

It has the The Ghostbusters and Slimer!

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/116001

Also with the Ghostbusters’ Ecto-1 While at Brickworld I had Rob Hendrix of LIFELITES do an “over-the-top” lighting mod on my Ecto-1, So new Videos at the end!

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/106430

And I uploaded the Ecto-1’s instructions as well

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/132985

Last but not... is my MOC That Old Stone Building You know that one that has the in it.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/106299

enjoy

kurt