 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2136

Subject:
If I were a minifig......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 05:52:18 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

If I were a minifig...... This would be my living room.

brickshelf

I think I’m gonna make the rec room next. Pretty soon all the minifigs are gonna want to hang out at my pad.

Hope ya like, Chris.

Re: If I were a minifig......