 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 198
Re: ROV for divers theme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 16:08:12 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Jeff Stembel writes:
I like it!  Is it based on a real ROV or is it your own design?
Keep 'em coming!

Jeff
It's my own design but, I tried to add some cues from one of Dr. Robert
Ballard's (the guy who discovered the Titanic) ROVs.  I'm thinking about making
a submersible to launch this little guy.  (Did you hear about Jonathan!  What
did he do now?)