 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 186
    ROV for divers theme —Blake Christopher Gettig
   I built this rov to use with the divers theme. It has several features such as engine pods that can raise and lower and many ports for additional equippment such as the one on the front which can accomidate a munipulator arm. Sorry I haven't (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: ROV for divers theme —Jeff Stembel
   (...) I like it! Is it based on a real ROV or is it your own design? Keep 'em coming! Jeff (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: ROV for divers theme —Blake Christopher Gettig
   (...) It's my own design but, I tried to add some cues from one of Dr. Robert Ballard's (the guy who discovered the Titanic) ROVs. I'm thinking about making a submersible to launch this little guy. (Did you hear about Jonathan! What did he do now?) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)