 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1795
Re: Spiffcraft instructions? (Revisited)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 16:23:53 GMT

This was by Dave Schuler.

Spiffcraft:
http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/spiffcraft.dat

Spiffcraft without landing gear:
http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/spiffcraftflying.dat

Unofficial dome canopy parts:
http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/x521.dat
http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/1-8sphe.dat
http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/1-4rin14.dat

I made a minor change in x521.dat because it wouldn't access the subparts.
If anyone has any problems with the dome or spiffcraft please let me know!

Enjoy! :-)

-Jon

--
| The Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| My Lego Creations - http://zemi.net/lego
| Attack of the Bricks - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

"Alex Cruz" <alexAT@uxbDOT.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
In article <GwoCtD.Lqo@lugnet.com>, "Jake McKee" <sink@countersinkdg.com> • wrote:

In lugnet.space, John Herre writes:
In lugnet.space, Jake McKee writes:

Does anyone know if instructions and/or a .dat file exists for the
spiffcraft?