 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1794
Re: Mars Attacks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 00:15:31 GMT

I've made some (minor) modifications to the inner structure,
resulting in much less "slackness".  Also, the "Gasganno" face
has been encoded now, so I updated that as well.

I don't have any new images, yet.  Sorry.

I've got the images uploaded now.
(For some reason, I couldn't upload 'em to the Gallery
at BrickShelf; it kept timing out...)  >:-/

Anyway, here's what the saucer looks like:
"http://fcain.tripod.com/lego/saucer.jpg"
"http://fcain.tripod.com/lego/saucer-000-raytrace.jpg"

Here is an image of all the pieces needed
to build your own saucer:
"http://fcain.tripod.com/lego/saucer-pieces.jpg"
(Note that the 2x4 plates are _Technic_ plates,
the ones w/ holes in 'em...)

You'll need to build two of these center sections:
"http://fcain.tripod.com/lego/saucer-centerpieces.jpg"

And, finally, here's how the parts fit together:
"http://fcain.tripod.com/lego/saucer-assembly.jpg"

Please LMK WYT!  ;-)
Thanks,
Franklin