 CAD / 9553
9552  |  9554
Subject:
Questions about existing parts (making BFC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 09:22:13 GMT

After being out of buissiness for a while I continued to
make existing parts bfc compliant.

Are all primitives already bfc compliant?
I thought someone was working on that, so I dont want to
spend time to do that over again.
Some primitives i have non bfc (only official updates):
* 2-8sphe
* 4-8sphe
* 2-4ring1
* stud3a
* arm1

I have done the parts between 600 and 6099.
I'll fix errors in the parts when possible.
Some parts I have skipped:
600      Notch in door should be modelled in 3D (I don't have this part)
6058     Missing lots of lines and polygons
6063     Many overlapping polygons
6099p03  Incorrect pattern (or are there 2 versions?)

Niels