 CAD / 9301
Re: LDraw in the Classroom?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.edu
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 07:51:49 GMT

Hi:

  I'm VERY sorry to disturb you with this, but last week I tried to
reconfigure my mail client and, as usual, I lost all my mails of that week.
Those include the mails with respect to this topic, and would like to answer
them! Please, I would appreciate very much if you could re-send me those
PRIVATE e-mails you sent me... I'm REALLY interested in answring them, but...

   thanking you a lot for your kindness, and apologising again for my
mistake, I remain yours truly

Gustavo.-