 CAD / 9016
Re: LPub Instruction Images errors help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 02:02:50 GMT

I figured out what my problem was, in my POVRAY.ini file I had the settings

initial_frame = 0
final_frame = 0
initial_clock = 0
final_clock = 0

included, so POVRAY kept rending the images with Stepping and putting an
number on the end of my .bmp image file names. I remarked out the settings
and it's working fine now.

duh!

jt

In lugnet.cad, Kevin Clague writes:
Hi James,
Please email me two files and some information:
   1.  The test.ldr file
   2.  config.lpb from the directory in which you installed Lpub
   3.  The name of the full path which test.ldr exists.
   4.  The version of LPub you used.
You can send these things to me at:
kevin_clague@yahoo.com
Kevin

In lugnet.cad, James Trobaugh writes:
I have a test project called test.ldr with 4 steps. When I run LPub and use
the Instruction Images feature everything seems to go just fine for the
first step. But after the first step is rendered I get the error message
"Image file test.bmp not found. Check POV-Ray's Message Tab for errors."
When I look in the directory I find the file test1.bmp but no test.bmp.

Any idea of what I'm doing wrong that's making the system look for the wrong
file?

Thanks for any help,

jt