 CAD / 6786
    Newbie Question —Slavick Mikhaylov
   Ok Im a newbie to CAD but I can't find the answer anywhere else. Using the minifig parts found in MLCAD I couldn't put the hands to rotate to fit the arms. Anyone know what I may be possibly doing wrong? (22 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Newbie Question —Steve Bliss
   (...) Two suggestions: 1. Peek in the minifig shortcut files (er, uh, those are parts 979 and 980). Those have the hands in the right position/angle. 2. Search lugnet for previous discussion on this topic. One decent discussion can be found at (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Newbie Question —Slavick Mikhaylov
   (...) I thought of using the minifig modeler in the Ldraw Addon scince I couldn't find a way with the other two suggestion and saw that it's down. Is there any other place I can download it from? (22 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Newbie Question —Steve Bliss
   (...) Try (URL). That's the interim site for LDraw Add-On, while I'm waiting for my new DSL connection to be activated. Steve (22 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad)