 CAD / 5524
Re: New part - dynamite (corrected version)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 23:11:22 GMT

Dennis Osborn wrote...
Here is a corrected version of the 1x2 tile with the dynamite pattern on it.

Using L3P, I corrected several bow-tie quads.
Using L3Lab, I corrected several overlapping quads.
I shifed the image left to center it more left to right.

It is currently at four decimal for the points, but I may reduce that if it
does not degrade the pattern very much.

What a great looking pattern, looking good at any zoom.
Rather than just converting a bitmap, it takes time to model a pattern
with tris and quads, but I think it's well worth the effort.

- and I'm glad you used my tools :-)
/Lars