 CAD / 5496
Re: Black and Blue Space Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 21:38:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen writes:
Hi all!

It has been a while, but I have made a new model.
It is a large 59 studs long and 24 wide Black and Blue Space Ship in the
old Space Police color scheme. Infact, it is a Space Police vessel. Go
see it on:

http://ucoms.novice.nl/frameset.html?lego/bbss/bbssframe.html&1

I have put up some renderings, photo's and blueprints. DAT files
available soon!

While you are there, take a peek into my new site with more LEGO,
modeling, photography, JavaScript, humor and more at
http://ucoms.novice.nl/

Greetingz...

Sjaacko
http://ucoms.novice.nl/

Very cool! I cannot seem to get the link of "Pictures and Photo's" working
on your site.

I love the overall look and can't wait to see the rendered versions.

-Mark