 CAD / 5356
5355  |  5357
Subject:
Anyone want to help with help?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 22:29:05 GMT

Hi -
I'm looking for one or two people who think they have a good working knowledge
of the DAT utilities and how they work together to run the sort-of LDraw.org
'help desk.'  This would entail answering email at help@ldraw.org (currently
points to me) and setting people on the right track.  It would be acceptable if
this/these volunteer(s) would comb the FAQ and make a help FAQ as well (but not
expected).

The number of questions is relatively light right now - a couple per week.  I
want to put the help@ldraw.org email address on other pages than just Contact Us
soon, so that people don't walk away frustrated without trying to get some help
if they don't understand.

If a volunteer sees problems with text on the site, corrections are welcome.

Please email me - tim@ldraw.org - if you are interested in helping out.  Thanks!
--

Tim Courtney - tim@ldraw.org