 CAD / 3431
Re: 3dWin functionality?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 19:07:13 GMT

Ben Vaughan skrev i meddelandet ...
Has anyone gotten the import function of 3DWin to import .dat files?
Everytime I try it I get a "Nothing to Import" message.  Suggestions?

Which version? I have used 3DWin ver.3.5, and at least imported the 'car.dat'
(the car that comes with LDRAW). My problem was that I could never get it to
import/export the color/transparent properties of pieces, so it's a lot of
work to really use the result.

Have you set up the path to LDRAW parts etc. in the 'Options' for importing
LDRAW in 3DWin?

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm