 CAD / 17881
Re: LDView and snapshots (Windows 7 64bit)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2012 23:27:00 GMT

On 2012-01-19, Jason Allemann <jason@parlugment.org> wrote:

No idea if the slow exit is just a 64-bit phenomena, but it wouldn't surprise
me. I also have no idea how LPub is calling LDView, so no idea if it would be
having the same issue.

I have built LDView from scratch in VC++ 2010 on a Win7 (64bit) machine and
the resulting executable works like a charm, both in command line (cygwin),
and from LPub.  Didn't do any changes in the project file, so it must be
something with the building process (or environment) of the original exe.

Cheers,
Matija