 CAD / 17870
    Re: I want to put .dat files into SolidWorks —Jason Bardis
   (...) Bram- Thank you very much for your explanation. I had only a vague comprehension of this concept, & you helped solidify it. (No pun intended!) Well, 3DWin is *supposed* to be able to take .DAT files & make .IGS files out of them. (URL) haven't (...) (13 years ago, 27-Oct-11, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: I want to put .dat files into SolidWorks —Jason Bardis
   Oy, why didn't I think of this before!?!?! There's a SolidWorks-supported website where people upload models for public consumption. I put in a search for "lego" & got 309 hits. This will go a long way towards meeting my needs! (URL) (12 years ago, 22-Nov-11, to lugnet.cad)