 CAD / 17776
Re: Star Wars Helmet Rebel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2011 11:17:44 GMT

I'm sure this has already been asked a million times before, but the Star Wars
Rebel Helmet Rebel (x164 serie on Peeron) haven't been modeled anywhere yet.

Yep... and it is not even available in LDD (AFAIK - Maybe I missed it??? That
would be the easiest solution)

For the record: design number of this shape is 30370.

I did give it a try but as I'm only starting authoring parts since a couple of
weeks, I wasn't able to do come to something good.
Quite explainable, this part is really complex to build. And 3D scanner wouldn't
do wonders on this rather geometical shapes. I might give it a try but not so
soon, working on other stuff...

Philo