 CAD / 17775
17774  |  17776
Subject:
Star Wars Helmet Rebel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2011 23:26:18 GMT

Hi everybody,

I'm sure this has already been asked a million times before, but the Star Wars
Rebel Helmet Rebel (x164 serie on Peeron) haven't been modeled anywhere yet.

I did give it a try but as I'm only starting authoring parts since a couple of
weeks, I wasn't able to do come to something good.

I'm sure one of the expert modelers would be ready to work on it. I'm pretty
sure these parts are some of the most wanted ones.