 CAD / 17735
17734  |  17736
Subject:
Updating LDConfig - Request for New Colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2011 16:38:33 GMT

I was recently informed that LDConfig does not have the proper colors for this
part:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=70496

Does anyone know of any more colors that may be missing or need to be added?

I have also been asked to change a few colors in LDConfig that don't look quite
right.  As many of you know, I have updated my own LDConfig_Alt and spent
several hours tweaking the color values to get them as close to the real thing
as possible.  If you are not aware of this, please download it:
http://www.scottwardlaw.com/LEGO/LDConfig.zip

I would like to know if changing the color values in LDConfig to those from my
LDConfig_Alt will cause any heartburn in the community?  The edge values will
remain the same.

Please let me know, if you are aware of any missing colors, and let me know your
opinion on changing color values in LDConfig.

Thanks,
Scott W.