 CAD / 17644
    Re: 3D laser scanning —Darrell Urbien
   (...) I finished the other helmet in the magnet pack yesterday ("Senate Commando"), but I guess that wasn't the one you were looking for.. Has someone already done a DAT file for that? Or for the last figure in the pack, "Ashoka Tano"? If someone's (...) (13 years ago, 20-Mar-11, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: 3D laser scanning —Darrell Urbien
   (...) I just had a look at the real parts in that kit, and I guess the answer to my own question is "No". I could scan the helmet piece in the new Clone Trooper pack, but I don't think the results would be what you wanted.. The new parts are much (...) (13 years ago, 23-Mar-11, to lugnet.cad)