 CAD / 17554
Re: How About a Color Tracker?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2011 17:35:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Scott Wardlaw wrote:
However, if there are enough strong opinions that the two Drum Lacquered colors
don't go with our Chrome colors, then I propose this change:

Magnus Forsberg emailed me directly, since he does not have posting rights to
LUGNET.  I'd also like to thank him for bringing these facts to us.  Here is an
excerpt from his email:

Back when it was possible to order parts in "Cool Silver, drum lacq" from
LEGO Pick a Brick I desided to test that.
I ordered some 2412 Radiator grill (or as we know them, Tile 1 x 2 Grill
with Groove) in color "Cool silver, drum lacq".
And all I got was parts in that silvery color, not chromed parts.

I think your suggestion at LUGNET looks good.

Magnus Forsberg
Södertälje, Sweden