 CAD / 17550
Re: How About a Color Tracker?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2011 13:47:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson wrote:
   In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
   Looks like a good idea! What about a simple wiki page?

Philo

Thanks. :) Well, don’t look at me, I’m not the one to set it up, I just came up with the suggestion. But yes, I like simple.

/Tore

The LDraw.org wiki seems ideal for such a thing

From the main page

The ldraw.org wiki is here to provide a user-editable resource for tutorials, questions, articles and other content relating to the LDraw system of tools. It is not intended to replace the articles section on the main site but to supplement it in a more interactive manner.

And ya, I certainly would find it useful. It ought to carry the LEGO official color names, as well as the BrickLink color names.