 CAD / 17384
17383  |  17385
Subject:
MFHead v0.26P - Programming Help Needed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 2010 12:33:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson wrote:
I re-wrote the MFHead program from scratch due to public demand. (Public demand
= two requests ithin one week...) :) Current version: 0.25 - stable, no
appearant bug from what I'm aware of. Not much of a UI but does its work.

Feel free to use the source code at will if you are able to look away from the
fact that I'm breaking all programming conventions and still use Borland Turbo
C++ v3.0 from 1992(!)

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mfhead/

/Tore

Added a 026P version with LDRAWDIR hard-coded set to C:\LDraw in case that
environment string is not set.
If your LDraw Base Directory is somewhere else, you may just want to temporarily
create the folder C:\LDraw\Parts and copy those heads you wish to convert there.

If somebody wishes to add LDraw.ini support to my GetBaseDir function, you are
very welcome to contribute!

/Tore

void GetBaseDir(void)
{
   char *ptr;

   /* get the current ldrawdir environment */
   ptr = getenv("LDRAWDIR");

   if (ptr==NULL)
      strcpy(BaseDir,"Not found!");
   else