 CAD / 17381
    MFHead v0.25 —Tore Eriksson
   I re-wrote the MFHead program from scratch due to public demand. (Public demand = two requests ithin one week...) :) Current version: 0.25 - stable, no appearant bug from what I'm aware of. Not much of a UI but does its work. Feel free to use the (...) (14 years ago, 29-Sep-10, to lugnet.cad)

        MFHead v0.26P - Programming Help Needed! —Tore Eriksson
   (...) Added a 026P version with LDRAWDIR hard-coded set to C:\LDraw in case that environment string is not set. If your LDraw Base Directory is somewhere else, you may just want to temporarily create the folder C:\LDraw\Parts and copy those heads (...) (14 years ago, 3-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad)