 CAD / 17128
    Re: LDForge - dev. plans and call for help —Michael Heidemann
   (...) SNIP (...) -SNIP- At present I can not see the reason to sort polygons if you only want to display them. cu mikeheide (...) (14 years ago, 31-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: LDForge - dev. plans and call for help —Santeri Piippo
   (...) The polygons have to be painted on the screen in the correct order in order to have the part displayed correctly. It's not handled automatically. So I need an algorithm to sort the polygons.. and my current one doesn't work right. -Santeri (14 years ago, 31-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad, FTX)