 CAD / 17126
Re: DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 3.0.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2010 17:17:42 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Heidemann wrote:
Today I have released the new version 3.0.5.0 of DATHeader.

Sorry for all linux guys, it does not work under MONO.

For all other it might be worth to have a look to the new features. You will
find the details and a download link on http://mikeheide2.kilu.de.

cu
mikeheide

Please stop downloading this version as it has a bug in detecting double lines.
I am working on that bug and hope to release today updated version.

cu
mikeheide