 CAD / 17119
  DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 3.0.5

Today I have released the new version 3.0.5.0 of DATHeader. Sorry for all linux guys, it does not work under MONO. For all other it might be worth to have a look to the new features. You will find the details and a download link on (URL) (14 years ago, 28-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  Re: DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 3.0.5

One problem and one question: - The viewer window remains desperately empty, is there something special to do? - Why don't you add the primitives scale file also in the zip? Philo (14 years ago, 28-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 3.0.5

(...) Did you check the "use internal viewer" checkbox in the preferences dialog? (...) Because you have the possibility to put the list files wherever you want (please see preferences dialog). This way it is much easier for newbies. (I hope). cu (...) (14 years ago, 28-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 3.0.5

(...) I did, but didn't restart Datheader after. It works now. Is there a good reason not to check the box by default on the first run? (...) Well... I don't think so. Imho the best way is to include the file in the zip and by default use current (...) (14 years ago, 29-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 3.0.5

(...) As this a time consumption feature that is new, I thought it would be best to first leave that out and if you like you can save your preference. For best viewing there is still LDView.exe where you could have a closer look to the part. (...) (...) (14 years ago, 29-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 3.0.5

(...) Good point (well, maybe, I just updated to XP from win2k...). But since latest Datheader versions are delivered as a zip, then updating the program needs exactly the same permissions as updating the data files??? Philo (14 years ago, 29-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 3.0.5

(...) Yes, if you are the admin, then this is correct. But there are still people out there that do not have admin privilegs. Otherwise if I thought about that in deep it does not make sense as I do not deliver any installer anymore. I think with (...) (14 years ago, 29-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 3.0.5

(...) Please stop downloading this version as it has a bug in detecting double lines. I am working on that bug and hope to release today updated version. cu mikeheide (14 years ago, 31-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 3.0.5

(...) I have fixed that problem. It has been in the xmpd.dll version 2.2.1. Now version 2.2.2 is in the download package at (URL) and detecting double lines is working again. Sorry for that trouble. cu mikeheide (14 years ago, 31-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)