 CAD / 17069
Re: The future of LDraw?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2010 21:26:27 GMT

--snip--

Like many of us, you've been here forever.  So perhaps you don't realize
that it's currently impossible for new folks to sign up here and get access
to the quick n easy reply method that the old timers enjoy.  That, more than
anything else, is why this place currently a ghost town.

Have fun, and if you forget your lugnet password, don't ever get a new
computer...

Don

I must admit that I hadn't realised it was so hard to post now. That, IMO, means
we need somewhere new to discuss LDraw. If new people can't easily post in
discussions then we are killing fresh discussion and that is a very bad move.

Tim