 CAD / 17015
  Re: The future of LDraw?

--snip-- (...) I felt you were preaching to the choir here so decided to broaden the questions and broaden the audience. Hopefully this will give us a bit of an idea of how the broader community deals with LDraw. (URL) (14 years ago, 14-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: The future of LDraw?

(...) 1) Have you ever heard of LDraw? And if you have do you know what it is? Have you ever considered using it but decided against it? If so why? Did you know the parts are all designed by volunteers? Yes, I have heard of L-Draw and use it quite a (...) (14 years ago, 15-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: The future of LDraw?

(...) Hm, not really. But I see definitely the potential in doing it. Once I start dismantling my old models (which, given the place and budget issues, is only a matter of time), I will probably do this as well. (...) Yes to all of the above! The (...) (14 years ago, 15-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)