 CAD / 17013
  Re: The future of LDraw?

(...) Times changes and also the behaviour of the people. The internet changes much quicker. But I think the most important item is that LUTNET and also LDraw.org does not make adverticements. So how should be people find us. The new possibilities (...) (14 years ago, 14-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: The future of LDraw?

--snip-- (...) --snip-- (...) Honestly I don't think LDD is so much of a competitor for many people. Its limited parts pallette keeps it quite restrictive. LDraw will always be the high end tool for LEGO CAD due to its versatility and when people (...) (14 years ago, 14-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)