 CAD / 17010
Re: SR 3D Builder 0.4.5.8
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2010 16:22:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Sergio Reano wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Michael Heidemann wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Sergio Reano wrote:
Hi,
for anyone interested in, a new video announcing the new features of the
imminent release has been uploaded on youtube at the follwing address:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eiGbmRnlK8

the new release will be available soon.

One note about unofficial part library before leaving:
part 32016.dat missed a CR on first data line causing it to be bad displayed

enjoy

Sergio
I just downloaded 32016.dat from the PT. I only found that this file is not
terminated by CRLF like it should but all other lines seems to be ok.
Can you please give the linenumber that has this fault?

cu
mikeheide
The error is on the last comment line starting with 0. It's line 13
Note that it is on the unofficial file.

Byes

Sergio

I think you just catched a really wrong version of that part.
The file that is currently on the PT is fine like I already wrote above. The
last change to this file has been on 07.03.2010 so the mentioned error is now
gone.

cu
mikeheide