 CAD / 16998
  Re: Technic Beams vs. Liftarms (was Technic Axle Connectors - naming rationalisation)

(...) I am surprised by this renewed criticism of the Technic Beam naming as we have worked very hard on resolving that issue over the past few releases. Is your library up-to-date? As mentioned at (URL) most of these issues were resolved in (...) (14 years ago, 26-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Technic Beams vs. Liftarms (was Technic Axle Connectors - naming rationalisation)

(...) Chris, My sincerest apologies for my remark - After double checking I realized that although I had installed the latest updates, I had not purged the unofficial files from the directories and started looking for liftarms to only find half... (...) (14 years ago, 27-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad)