 CAD / 16858
  Re: Simple LDraw viewer code for Processing.org

(...) download and upgrade the Java plugin. Will one be able to display this in another browser Chrome or on another platform like MacOS? (...) Me too. This looks very exciting! Jaco (14 years ago, 13-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Simple LDraw viewer code for Processing.org

(...) Yep, I tested it in Safari and Firefox on my Mac and in Firefox on XP before posting it. I already had Java in both cases, but if I understand correctly it does prompt you to download the plugin if you need it, right? Jim (14 years ago, 13-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Simple LDraw viewer code for Processing.org

(...) On my XP with already installed (and current) Java I did not have to download anything more. cu mikeheide (14 years ago, 13-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)