 CAD / 16845
    Re: Simple LDraw viewer code for Processing.org —Michael Heidemann
   (...) That looks very good. I have also made an attempt to build a viewer, but it is also very limited in what it can do (very little files if you do not wait an hour, no optional lines, but it could read subfiles). As I discovered that it is quite (...) (14 years ago, 12-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Simple LDraw viewer code for Processing.org —Santeri Piippo
   (...) I tried to write a viewer once too (as a series of experimentation of maybe having done a CAD program for parts authors!) using Tcl and OpenGL, but it turned out to be *REALLY* slow, most probably due to bad subfile handling. While the Animal (...) (14 years ago, 12-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Simple LDraw viewer code for Processing.org —Jim DeVona
   (...) Incidentally, Processing does have an OpenGL renderer (JOGL), although I haven't done any sort of testing to see how significant the performance benefit is. I used the software renderer for the web viewer I posted just because the support (...) (14 years ago, 12-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)