 CAD / 16798
Re: LDraw.org Localisation Guideline ratified
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 2010 11:07:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Michael Heidemann wrote:
The LSC has just ratified the LDraw.org Localisation Guideline.
It should be a guideline for implementing localisations for the LDraw System of
Tools.

Read more here: http://www.ldraw.org/Article560.html

Any chance to see this implemented into tools (eg. MLCad...) or website (Peeron,
Bricklink) in a foreseeable future?

Philo

Also MLCad can be tuned to use at least the parts description. We have to
substitude the description in the parts.lst with the translation and then you
will see the translation in MLCad.

cu
mikeheide