 CAD / 16675
    Re: LGPL Datsville —Michael Horvath
   (...) Sure thing. You *do* realize don't you that your email appears on each post you make when viewed using the LUGNET web interface? That's where I got it from. Mike (14 years ago, 25-Nov-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LGPL Datsville —Anders Isaksson
   (...) Thanks. Well, the displayed adress at lugnet at least contains a 'spamblock' which makes it not *directly* useful (although any harvester is probably able to REMOVE the right thing from it...)., but I should probably change that too... It's (...) (14 years ago, 25-Nov-09, to lugnet.cad)