 CAD / 16661
Re: LGPL Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 2009 17:25:06 GMT

Here's a table of models. It includes some new submissions.

http://code.google.com/p/datsville/wiki/ModelTable

Mike

Re: LGPL Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 2009 01:27:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Horvath wrote:
Here's a table of models. It includes some new submissions.

http://code.google.com/p/datsville/wiki/ModelTable

Mike

Please feel free to include my petrol hoses found in _bjwgs51.ldr as used in
_bjwgas5.ldr from my unoffocial Datsville files. Rename, inline, and alter at
will.

It says "Author: Jonathan Wilson", but I think I made the hoses and forgot to
alter the author info. But never mind, if I've made that mistake, that's alright
with me. Rather that than risking to take the credit for his work.

/Tore

Re: LGPL Datsville