 CAD / 16620
  Re: Assembled parts, ~ and categories

(...) 1) the leading ~ should be enforced for files in parts/s. 2a) a leading ~ is optional for files in parts, but should be present for physical components that are always delivered in combination with another. 2b) we need a better way to deal (...) (14 years ago, 13-Nov-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Assembled parts, ~ and categories

(...) Thanks for make that clear now. I have just also link this post in the wiki ((URL) so we can find it much quicker in the future. I have also put there a lot of other stuff that I feel we should keep for future use. cu mikeheide (14 years ago, 14-Nov-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Assembled parts, ~ and categories

(...) Working with the new version 3.1 I've announced today you'll notice that we included unhidden version of the Minifig Chain and String parts along with the LSynth constraints to work around this problem so changing the standard is no longer key (...) (14 years ago, 18-Nov-09, to lugnet.cad)