 CAD / 16450
Re: LD4DStudio 1.1 Beta 3 Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 2009 19:32:02 GMT

Roland Melkert wrote:
Hello All,

I've finished the newest version of LD4DStudio bringing it to version 1.1 Beta
3.

You'll find it here:

http://www.ld4dstudio.nl/downloads

It's release notes are here:

http://www.ld4dstudio.nl/downloads/releaseNotes

You can install this one over any old one, an uninstall is unnecessary.

Greetings,

Roland

Awesome as always!

-Mike