 CAD / 16209
Re: Part naming for technic liftarms vs. beams
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 19 May 2009 22:16:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Dee wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Hi gang,
  I want to start by saying thanks to all those involved in creating parts and
managing the parts library.  We toolsmiths would not have a job if it were'nt
for the LDraw parts library.

<snip>

They just didn't quite make it into 2009-01, but I had to draw a line somewhen
and concentrate on the update rather than certifying more parts.

Would it help you to know that these should be released in 2009-02 sometime this
summer?

Chris

Hi Chris,

  Thanks for the news.  I should not be surprised that you are on top of this.
I understand the drawing the line in the sand.  2009-02 sounds great.

Thanks,
Kevin