 CAD / 16043
16042  |  16044
Subject:
Learning LSynth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2009 20:10:48 GMT

I'm trying to learn how to use LSynth and after reading the chapter about this
tool in "Lego Software Power Tools" there are still a few things I can't seem to
figure out.

1) What is the use of the RIGID_HOSE command?
I can't seem to make it work. From it's type I should think I had to use the
LS00 constraint part, but nothing gets generated when I try it.

2) Why do some gears not work with the CHAIN (and similar) command?
In the case of the Crown Gear it simply means carefully selecting which one to
use, but the 8 tooth gear is missing! Is there a way to 'enable' this part for
LSynth?

3) I've read 'rumours' about a new version of LSynth. (although some are quite
old). Would that version include the possibility of synthesising the new treads?

Jetro